Thursday, April 12, 2012

     So.. get some land and build our own.   There are several insights and architectural points which address the progran of building some in many ways.  Because I am at the final 1/4 of my life I think I tend to wish like a person who can only think along building lines I have been in on the previous 3/4 of a lifetime.  And yet  I tend to think this is not right.  It doesn't fit the whole earth. 

     There is a man, who died in 2008.   I have been following him for about 12 years.  He has designed a building system that seems to be able to go up anywhere, it is cheap, or can be if wanted, and can be built by any person or people.   It can be found under Cal-earth in the news.   Check out that web site.  I plan on going dowh there to get the real picture around the June time.  Let me know if you want to go.   Crazy huh.   Not as crazy as housing       

    

















1 comment:

  1. Super adobe. Looks cool. Very clever.

    http://calearth.org/building-designs/what-is-superadobe.html

    ReplyDelete